Thanks to everyone for their #PostWOD activity ideas! Of note are four suggestions put forth by Juan Carlos and Rory:
1. #PostWOD recovery shakes at JC’s Cambridge home – Delicious!
2. A weekend trip up to JC’s house in New Hampshire, featuring access to a lake, an indoor pool, and biking/running trails – SIGN ME UP!
3. Eating buffalo wings. I’m SRSLY down for this. I propose we get together at Silvertone this Sunday afternoon at 4 PM to munch on some Buffalo Wings and down some frosty brews. Who’s in? Comment below or email me at email@example.com
4. A flag football team — Could CFB parlay its appearance in the softball playoffs into flag football dominance?!
Here is the events roll call for the next few weeks:
• Sunday, August 10th at 4 PM – Buffalo Wings at Silverton (69 Bromfield Street, Beacon Hill)
• Wednesday, August 13th from 6 – 10 PM – Our very own Evan Michael Coniglio will be playing Rat Pack night at the Boston Harbor Hotel’s Summer in the City Series
• Saturday, August 16th – Hike the Whites (email pat@crossfitboston to sign up!)
• Sunday, September 7th at 9 AM- Nigel and Dave’s Filthy Fifty Birthday Celebration
• Saturday, September 13th from 4 to 11 PM – Watch our very own Boston Derby Dame Candy Saunders kick @$$ in a Boston Roller Derby Bout!
• Sunday, September 21st – CrossFit Fenway’s Third Annual Beantown Throwdown
• Saturday, September 27th from 9 AM to 2 PM – Our very own in-house throwdown!
Please let me know if you have any other events that you are participating in and I’ll post them here! There have also been a bunch of spontaneous gatherings that have been formed over on our super-secret, yet completely-inclusive Facebook page. If you are not yet a member of this secret group and would like to be, please message me and I’ll get you set up.